As part of the proposal writing and editing process, you can expect us to complete the following activities as appropriate to your organization’s needs:
- Write proposal for funding based on results of potential funder research or on RFP/funder identified by the organization.
- Gather detailed information about your organization’s programs and activities.
- Work from existing program plans to develop grant proposals.
- Conduct research as needed in order to strengthen your grant proposal.
- Provide support and consultation for any special requirements of the funder.
- Submit letters of inquiry and coach organization on contacting funders to gather further information.
- Write and tailor grant proposal(s) to each grant maker’s specific requirements.
- Provide editing suggestions and proposal critiques to assist your staff in strengthening proposals and increasing chances for success.